Play Your Way to Cash!
Asking Price: $1,200,000
Cash Flow: $300,000
Gross Revenue: $715,600
Here’s your once in a lifetime opportunity to own a unique, longstanding, well-established niche piano sales and servicing company serving the community since 1993. The company services its all of its customer’s needs by providing expert and highly technical piano maintenance and repair, sales, rental and moving services. Their impeccable reputation within this industry has afforded them tremendous repeat and referral business with fun, easy, clean, and highly profitable service jobs. A fully trained and excellent staff will remain in place for a seamless transition. Begin your new owner experience with a successful, turnkey operation and take this business to its next level of profitability!
- Included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Located in a thriving business district, this is a standalone business and niche in the region due to its area of expertise. Their piano store has over 7,000 square feet, with individual dedicated space for refurbishing, rebuilding, technician work, environmentally controlled storage, and a lavish showroom. The owner spent over $200,000 building out the premises which included a second floor for piano storage and an additional room used as a Karate Dojo, that can be converted for piano usage, a tech room, offices, or a show room. There is parking for 15 cars on this location with an excellent restaurant on the adjacent lot.
- This is a longstanding, very well-established, niche business and has minimal competition due to its reputation and deep repeat/referral business relationships. Because of their longevity within the community, they organically rank high on Google and are visible to their customer base within the markets that it currently serves.
- Growth & Expansion:
- There are tremendous opportunities for growth and expansion in this business, even with its already longstanding reputation within the region. By adding additional services such as long distance moving, re-entering the public sector and targeting other markets, revenues could realistically be increased by $500,000+ annually. The owner is instituting a general price increase in all services, which will increase projected revenues by $100,000. Updating the website with fresh content and search engine optimization will increase its traffic as well as digital marketing and social media strategy will increase visibility and compliment the business’ referral and word-of-mouth advertising.
- Seller may entertain some financing for a qualified buyer.
- Support & Training:
- 30 Days included in sale… up to negotiation.
- Reason for Selling:
Contact us using the form below
* These fields are required.