Asking Price $175,000
Gross Revenue: $175,256
This Landscaping Company was established in 2005, Growing from $0 in gross revenue to$150,000 in steady gross income for the past decade. With great profit margins and extremely low overhead this company is primed for growth. Grossing $150,000 in 2019 the owner netted $75,000. With the right vision and drive the opportunities are endless. Become your own boss and take home $100,000 or $1 million. It’s up to you the potential is here, look no further.
- Coconut Creek, FL
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Abundance of potential clients in immediate areas. Palm Beach and Broward County are two of the fastest counties in the United States. New Homes are being built constantly to accommodate the population growth which presents opportunities. Competition is there, but the grass and trees will continue to grow. Smaller landscaping companies lack manpower to scale but have great points, which can not be beat by the medium and larger market due to high overhead expenses. There is no better place to be in the landscaping industry that South Florida.
- Growth & Expansion:
- No marketing whatsoever throughout the entire lifetime of the company. All organic traffic comes from word of mouth/ referrals. No online presence, which indicates huge upside potential in the immediate future. The company currently has a single owner/ operator, with a great reputation, and intact clientele base; this company can be scaled to net well over $100,000 in 2021. Expanding the employee base is critical for growth. Also venturing into other services in the agriculture space would be a smart as well as to add additional revenues. The only limit is the new owner’s vision and efforts. This is a prime infrastructure ready for lift off.
- Support & Training:
- To be discussed with owner
- Reason for Selling:
Contact us using the form below
* These fields are required.